Tuesday 11 October 2016

Radha

Immersed in your hue, dark and blue
The heart assimilates all that is true
Your love, affection, your compassion
Your kindness, forgiveness, passion
My need, my greed, my utter devotion
My want, my life and my submission
All for the consuming soul we share
I am, You are, the universe bare

Surrounded by music, senses ensnared
Cuddled, cajoled by heaven's glare
Am I the peace radiating from you?
Your are my strength, love our glue
What care have I for ignorant fingers
Pointed at us, no rebuke lingers
Beyond oblivion, I am by far
We dwell in the other, safe and pure

Beyond the realms of all unholy
Away from the reach of all ungodly
None senseless, jealous, none unworthy
No sight, no sound, nothing unhealthy
No laughter, tears, no bondage earthly
Duty doesn't count, rights don't matter
I wait for you, where ever meets ever
Last breath for you and in you forever







No comments:

Post a Comment